Postcards from London





Right now, I'm actually in the middle of revising my final thesis. I want to say it's been a very tough and hectic week for me, but I guess you've know that already. When I feel tired or sad or about to give up on something, I always open all the journey pictures of mine and they are always like a medicine. When I look at them, I always try to remember all the good feelings I had those days.
How did I feel when I was walking around Colombia Flower Market?
Was it super refreshing and fun cycling around the city for three hours?
How was it to be able to enjoy summer and finally went to Primrose Hill in warmer weather?!

And for sure, it will always automatically make my heart warmer and lighter. No matter how difficult it is, no matter how horrible I might feel everyday, no matter how much tears I shed; it will all pass soon. It's just a bad day, or bad days. Not a bad life, indeed.
When I look at those pictures, I'll tell myself: you can't always be happy, you greedy head. Time for some darkest days so that you will appreciate small little things around you that you always take for granted.
And that, I feel like things will soon be better.




There are so many things I want to write right now.
2016 travel recaps. Ah, I always want to write something like that. To remember that I was super blessed last year, Alhamdulillah, given the chances to be able to visit four new countries and two of them are for the third time. But, I still have all these deadlines coming up.
I also want to write my resolution for 2017. To graduate this year, to be able to travel to more new places, to meet a lot of new people as well, and to write more. I want to learn and to write more this year.




PS: I'll be back on the plane again this Chinese New Year. Yay! It's okay that I wont have snow again this year, but at least I'll get the chance to wear coat and boots again. Hello, Winter!

No comments :

Post a Comment