London Houses

 Balham Neighbourhood






 Nothing Hill






 Kensington 


 Camden houses from Primrose Hill


 A view from my window

London houses and neighbourhood are one of the endless reason why I adore this city so so so much. 
It was one cold morning after a little snowstorm the night before I set off to Nothing Hill and just wandered; went to the Nothing Hill bookstore, took hundred pictures of those houses, got in the real estate agent as I just want to buy a house, came in and out of the stores without buying things, and walked as I was a real Londoner.  All by myself. And it felt so much happiness. 

Sometimes I think of myself, why I never get tired of this city, you know, I didn't dream about this city before I came here for the first time. There was nothing like I have to go here to see Big Ben or Buckingham Palace or anything like that, there was nothing like Union Jack flag hanging on my wall, people giving me presents related to English thing--nothing like that, even since I've been fangirling over Harry Potter, I have never had that feeling to want to visit this city.
But, then, my dad impusively sent me here. And I fell in love with it ever since. And I don't think I will ever get over with it.
And, again, it's not about Big Ben anymore, or London eye, or Oxford Street, or The Beatles, or Arctic Monkeys or whatever you name it, yet this city fully took my heart in such a short period of time. I truly discovered myself here, met so many people who worth a lifetime experience, got to see and learned so many things beyond my thoughts and eventho until this very moment I still couldn't get myself over with someone I met and spent time with two years ago there, but this city is a thing.

No comments :

Post a Comment