10 weeks in Surgery

So, hello!
I don't know where to start but I know I've been missing this blog so much. I haven't been writing properly for almost a year - not because there weren't things going on but because there are so much things happened in such short period of time I don't know where to begin.

Maybe to start... let me just say that I just finished my surgery rotation last week.


It was a-10-week full of tiring night shifts, being shouted at by our attendings due to our 'horrible attitude',  our daily tachycardia routine just before calling our attendings, many homeworks and so many other things that just made this surgery rotation were all about tears and laughter. 
It was tiring, but it was fun. 
The group I was with made it so much less stressful and tiring, I love them so much.
I learned a lot in the OR, I learned a lot during the night shifts in the emergency unit, I learned a lot during the day-clinic. 

I'm thankful for the opportunity. 

Now I'm in Radiology rotation, it's funny that I have a lot more free time that I'm no longer staying in the hospital for night shift (for the next 10 weeks). 

No comments :

Post a Comment